Monday 17 November 2008

More news and gossip

Hi!!

Last week we got a new co-worker. His name is Arel and he is from Israel. He is living in Isserin. He is very nice and he likes to cook nice things for us all!!
This week for Adult Education, the Art group went to a Sensory Garden in Carlow. They had a geart day out and really enjoyed the experience!
Last week in Annamaes there was a house warming party for the new house parents Barbra and Ingo. There was lots of singing and dancing and everyone had a great night and hopefully there will be another part soon.
This afternoon, instead of going to the bakery I helped Laura (who is here on work placement from college) with her college portfolio. I was answering questions about Camphill. But next week we will be back in the Bakery making a mess!!

This Thursday will start a long weekend for the villagers here. Most people go home to their families on Thursday and return Sunday evening.

Until next time....

Siodhna!

1 comment:

the israeli co-worker said...

hey! my name is not Arel!
My name is A-R-I-E-L!!! :)
at least now I know that I'm nice...
and what about Lea?!? she's a new co-worker also...