Monday 8 October 2007

Siodhna's First Blog

Today our new time tables were put into place.
Now, my Monday afternoons are to be spent writing this blog and getting my hands dirty in the bakery with Brida. I know what everybody is thinking, "So, what about Manna?" Don't worry. Pauline hasn't disowned me. I still work there in the mornings and one or two afternoons each week.

I still get regular visits from Kevin and letters from Sara Lee.

Last week, Noga and Michelle moved into Brigheen with Brida, Jung Soo, Sirrka, and Colm. Everybody seems to get along well!

In Isserin , we painted the kitchen this past weekend.

Also, we await the arrival of Sara Rose, Toby and their little baby Finn, next Tuesday.

Further, Congratulations to Micha, who is now able to drive the villagers!

No comments: